Meals on Wheels
Are you Interested in receiving Meals on Wheels?
With 35 years of experience and supplying Meals on Wheels to community members, Killarney Memorial Aged Care is proud to continue this service to the public. If you are a senior, a person with a disability or a carer and in need to nutritional meals, please contact the Administration Office for assistance.
For $7.00 a day, you will receive a hot or cold meal from our 4-week rotational menu which includes soup, bread, dessert and a drink.
Too tired or busy to cook?
Here is a sample of some of home cooked meals we can deliver fresh to your door every weekday between 11am and 12noon:
- Irish Stew with Mashed Potato, Pumpkin, and seasonal green vegetables;
- Cottage Pie & Gravy with Potatoes, Pumpkin, and Mixed Vegetables;
- Lasagne & Green Salad;
- Crumbed Fish with a Tossed Green Salad and Pasta Salad.
Planning on going away or just don’t want to think about meals for a while?
Our frozen meals can be delivered to you once a week on a day that you choose. Simply pop them in the freezer and then defrost, heat and eat when you are ready. There are over 28 meal choices including:
- Chicken & Vegetable Casserole with Mashed Potato and seasonal green vegetables;
- Curried and Plain Sausages with Mashed Potato, Carrots, and seasonal green vegetables;
- Pickled Pork with White Sauce, Potatoes, Sweet potato and seasonal green vegetables;
- Roast Chicken & Chicken Gravy with Baked Potatoes, Baked Pumpkin, and seasonal green vegetables;
We firmly believe that easy access to nutritious food is important for people who want to lead a healthy life. Our service is designed to make it easier for seniors, people with a disability and their carers to eat well.
All dietary requirements can be catered for.